Yellahoose builds web sites, ecommerce solutions, and dynamic web applications for businesses and nonprofit organizations.
We have customers in Maine, where we've been based in Portland, and we have customers nationally and internationally. Watch for regular updates to the News and Showcase pages for more about the great work our customers are doing, and the great work we provide them.
A lot of people who contact Yellahoose want to know what it is "we do," and a lot of people get all glassy eyed when we start describing the technologies we use to build great products for our customers. Check out the Services page for the geek talk. Quick links to notes about specific technologies are located at the bottom of this page
recent yellahoose news
- 4/2013 - Yellahoose and its graphic design and content partner launched the new Pineland Farms website.
- 4/2013 - Northeast Ocean Data's dynamic map driven site updated with new content and new data - with Yellahoose's DBA, programming and sysadmin help.
- 4/2013 - EcoSystem Indicator Partnership's journal for April is online.
- 2/2013 - The Maine Volunteer Lake Monitoring Program has retained Yellahoose to redo its primary website, update its LakesofMaine.org DB, & build smart phone tools for its volunteers & managers.
- 1/2013 - We completed development of Evergreen Solutions' online Maine legal decisions download site.
- 1/2013 - With Fairpoint Communications, we completed the transfer & consolidation of voice and data services for Crossroads.
- 12/2012 - SlickFish Studios retained us to build the muscle-y programming & database bits for Pineland Farms.
- 12/2012 - For Fairfield County Bank, & with Paddock & Company, we built easy-to-use reporting tools from server logs using Python, PHP and MySQL.